The Mobile Events Manager Enquiry Forms extension allows your potential clients to send off their enquiry within minutes. When mapped, the contact form creates an event for you in the back-end and sends you an email to let you know you have a new enquiry to answer.
The email feature on the main plugin allows you to see when your client has read your quote.
- Unlimited number of contact forms
- Widget enabled to allow easy access
- Separate contact forms on each page with a unique shortcode for each contact form
- Create an event in the backend system on certain forms
- Email to the admin about a new submission
- Email to the client letting them know their enquiry is being looked into
- Make certain fields compulsory and map them to the MEM Event and Client fields
- Choose from a wide list of input fields
- Create different sections to make your contact form look professional
- License cost includes 1 year of support and updates from the date of purchase
- Mobile Events Manager 1.3.3 or higher
- Widget enabled WordPress theme (only to use Contact Forms in widget areas)
- Contact Form 7 Plugin – available from the Plugins in your WordPress Admin area