We’re nearly there. This one is the Payments tab.
This will only show options if you have our PayPal or Stripe extensions and take payments on your site.
- Payment Gateways – This will have either Stripe or PayPal. Customers are able to choose the method on how they pay on the Client Zone.
- Default Gateway – This gateway will be loaded automatically with the payments page. If set to Disabled, clients will get the choice of the options ticked above.
- Currency – Choose from an array of different currencies. If yours is not there, let us know.
- Currency Position – Where to display the currency symbol. Before Price, After Price – both options also allow a space between the currency and amount.
- Decimal Separator – The symbol to separate decimal points. (Usually . or ,)
- Thousands Separator – Usually a comma. Leave blank for nothing.
- Deposit’s are – Fixed Price or Percentage of total cost? You can even set it to Not required.
- Deposit Amount – If your Deposit’s are a percentage enter the value (i.e 20). For fixed prices, enter the amount in the format 0.00.
- Wait for Deposit – Wait for Deposit to be paid before the booking confirmation is issued.
Payment Form Settings
- Payment Label – Display name of the label shown to clients to select the payment they wish to make.
- Label for Other Amount – Enter your desired label for the other amount radio button.
- Payment Button Text – The text you want to appear on the Payment Form submit button.
- Default Other Amount – Enter the default amount to be used in the Other Amount field.
- Enable Taxes? – Check if you want to enable taxes.
- Apply Tax As – Percentage or Fixed Rate
- Tax Rate – If you apply tax based on a fixed percentage (i.e. VAT) enter the value (i.e 20). For fixed rates, enter the amount in the format 0.00. Taxes will only be applied during checkout.
- Payment Types – Currently defaulted to BACS, Cash, Cheque, PayPal, PayFast, Stripe, Other. You can add more if you wish. You can also delete too.
- Default Payment Type – Populated from the Payment Type above. If you’ve added options, you need to Save Changes first to bring up the new payment type in the dropdown list.
- Enable Employee Payments – Enable this option to be able to record employee wage payments for Events. You are able to set the amount they receive under each separate event.
- Payment Statuses – CTRL (cmd on MAC) + Click to select event status’ that an event must be at before employee payments can be made. Set to Completed by default.
- Pay when Event Completes – Enable this option to automatically pay employees once an Event completes.
- Manual Payment Receipt – Select an email template to be sent as a receipt to clients when you manually log a payment.